There are pro’s and con’s to each design style, but at CrankIt we believe that the dual anchor design and modular components of the CrankIt Straps provide the most benefits to the end user – giving them more versatility and more potential exercises.
DESIGN BENEFITS OF DUAL ANCHOR
- You can align the anchors to suit your exercise.
- Wide anchor exercises completely change which muscles are working (variety)
- Avoid straps being close to your neck/rubbing in certain exercises
- No “sawing” of straps when performing exercises
- Two people can work easily at once – without affecting the other person
- Most people prefer the split anchor system
DESIGN BENEFITS OF MODULAR COMPONENTS
- Can put the straps together in many different ways to suit
your training environment or specific exercise need
- Can anchor around higher, or wider anchor points
- Can perform hanging exercises
- Can perform 60+ exercise that can’t be done with single anchor design
- Single handle mode is as easy as just grabbing one handle